The mind is amazingly clever, too clever for us to fully understand it but you can understand and master parts of it-one of them being your memory. Did you know that if you continued to feed a human mind information for the time of an average human life the memory would still not be half full? Now thats impresive! And I know that you probably say my memory is not as good as it used to be or I just don't have good genes for memorising stuff,we all have the same memory capacity its just some people uderstand how to use it. In this blog I'm just going to give you the 5 top tips to start your memory off because obviously no one can get a super memory over night and if I hit you with everything then it would be very daunting but if you follow these tips to the end your memory will already be better then over 50% of the populations.
JUST A QUICK LITTLE INTRODUCTION: This is just a list of what are called memory principles and these basicly outline 11 initial ways in which to insure information is retained by:
*colour
*Exaggeration
*movement
*Association
*sensuality
*humour
*imagination
*positive images
*number
*symbolism
*order and sequence
Below I will go through some of the ways in which the points above can help you to access the potential of your memory.
Sunday, 28 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment